Friday 23 May 2014

THE CARROT

I'm plodding on and doing brilliantly with my early morning runs (alarm clock goes off at 5:15 and I am up and at em.). Where I am falling down completely is with my eating. I am completely addicted to junk. I'm trying to work on my bad habits but it would seem I'm just the girl who can't say no. I'm going to track my progress in a different way. I'm currently doing my little 3km loop in the morning in about 23:30. I've given myself the goal of running it in 22:30 and when I do it it's retail therapy time.


I am only going to weigh myself when I meet these little time milestones. That way I'll know that progress has been made and the number on the scale (if it's not moving) will not have so much impact.


Update  I completed my loop in 22:23 and got myself a new pair of Birkenstocks (I'm an addict). A deals a deal after all. Next up I want to get under 40 minutes for a 5k. My current time is 41:25.

No comments:

Post a Comment